Last Updated: 2023-12-03
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us: When you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us, you may provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the App, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your device identifier, IP address, geographic location, and usage data.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the App and its services
- Improve the App and its services
- Personalize your experience with the App
- Communicate with you about the App and its services
- Send you marketing messages, if you have consented to receive them
- Comply with our legal obligations
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate the App, such as cloud hosting providers and analytics providers
- Third-party partners who offer you products or services that may be of interest to you, if you have consented to receive marketing messages from them
- Law enforcement agencies or other government officials, if required by law
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access, correct, or delete your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us
- You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email we send you
- You can uninstall the App from your device
We use reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
International Data Transfers